From Sketch to First Sale,
Here's What You Need To Do
1 | Define Your Brand
The biggest mistake startup brands make is selling something no one needs to just anyone.
• Define your customer, the problem you're solving, and your competition
• Prep your to-do list and pricing strategy
Before you invest any money or time into launching a brand, be sure it's a viable idea with this ultimate guide for idea stage brands.
2 | Develop Your Product
Before you reach out to a factory, you'll need:
• Tech Packs
• Flat Sketches
PLUS- an idea of price, order quantity, and delivery date. Get connected to a design expert to get started.
3 | Source Your Fabric
Save time sourcing materials with this Sustainable Materials Directory which includes:
• 40 most popular sustainable materials
• 20 sustainable packaging companies
• Bonus tips for sourcing outreach
Plus, contact info, price range, and minimum order quantity. See if we have the category you need and get production ready today.
4 | Find Your Factory
THR3EFOLD's unique Ethical Manufacturing Platform gives you
• Unlimited access to a database of ethically certified garment factories globally
• Production tools like RFQ, PLM, and peer reviews
Because, finding the right factory partner can make or break your brand in pricing, quality, and more. Don't waste time and money choosing the wrong factory.
5 | Capture Your Customer
There are many hats you need to wear when launching a brand. Don't do it alone! Subscribe to our newsletter to get weekly sustainability tips and business lessons to grow your brand for people, planet, and profit.